Friday, May 11, 2018

Photos?

I have discovered that Blogspot no longer has the capability of accessing photos on the iPad, so I have been working around that to find the best method of showing you some photos.

I have been working on this since we got back a week ago, and have not found an easy solution. I have looked at photo share apps and a multitude of other methods, looking for someplace you could easily access them without having to sign in each time.

If anyone has a simple answer to this problem, please let me know.

Those of you who have Facebook have seen some photos. If you have an iPhone, I can create a photo sharing album with you. Let me know if you have an iPhone, and would still like to see some photos.

Guess I’ll have to learn a new blog method if Google doesn’t get its act together!

No comments:

Post a Comment